<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:01 AM
Had a cold war with Jiamin at the boy's chalet yesterday. I think the problem lies with me. I can't have very very close friends. When I get closer to my friends, we will quarrel, like Chooyan, Lix, Yan, and Xiangqun (3 buckets have cold war too) for every reason. Now its Jiamin.

I know the teasing is just playing, but its just to over for me. There is a limit in everything. In bus no. 2 you brought up the present thing. It made me felt so embarrassed, so I said I forgotten to not let anything get worse.

During the BBQ, you just walked away with zhuo yi, jiaying and beverley. Yah I cried, cause you just walked out on me just like that, how do I know if you will really come back. When you came back, I told you I cried cause you leave me, and you just shouted ****. Maybe cause I interrupted you talking on the phone, so you just blurt it out. But it hurts, just a word.

Maybe I need to cool down for awhile, and I hope the new semester will be a better one.
back to the top